Welcome to the 2023 SPRING Ball Season!
On-line registration for the Spring 2023 season is now up and running. Please follow this link to reach the registration website:
Document and Registration Information:http://www.coronadolittleleague.net/registration/
For all of you who played last year, use your log-in for last year and your information will auto-fill. Update any changes and you’re good to go.
Please note the following:
- Player quotas have been set for each of the divisions (except for T-Ball), and, once those quotas have been met, later registrants will go onto a waiting list. We need to know early how many players and teams we are going to have in each division so that we can select managers, develop calendars, and order the proper number of uniforms and amount of equipment. So, unlike years gone by, it is important that you get your child registered as soon as possible.
- There is an early bird discount of $20 for those families that register before Nov.30th. So jump on-line and register now!
- Our first Document Day will be Thursday, Nov. 17th from 330-5pm at Bradley Field. PLEASE get your documents verified early. No player’s registration will be complete until the documents have been verified, and if the registration is NOT complete they cannot be assessed or placed on a team.
- Assessment Day will be held on Saturday, January 21st at Bradley Field. Please, please, please PLAN AHEAD! Your child must be assessed in order to be placed on a team. [NOTE: There is no Assessment Day for T-Ball.]
- Stay up to date on ALL CLL information on our CLL website www.coronadolittleleag
ue.net and please like our Facebook page at Coronadolittleleague.
- Attached is the Offical Little League Age Chart. Please refer to that if you have any questions on your childs “play age.”
Please pass the word to any newcomers around town. Register early, and we’ll see you at Document Day!
Kristen Guymon & Tina Hosko
CLL Registrar/Player Agent