As a reminder, your child’s All Star Interest and Commitment Letter is due to your coach no later then this Saturday, April 27. All documents are linked below.
To those parents and players who are interested in All Stars, PLEASE read this important information.
- Tuesday, April 30 from 5:30 – 7PM at Bradley Field is the ONLY day for District Verification – you must have your documents verified by the District in order to be eligible for All Star consideration. No Board Member from Coronado Little League can verify, ONLY the District 32 representative.
- To be eligible for All Stars, each player needs to present;
- School Verification Form (must be signed by Coronado School District) (link below)
- ORIGINAL & COPY of birth certificate.
- Player Verification Form (link below)
This year, we are only requiring the school verification form INSTEAD of 3 proofs of residency. If we do not have all required documentatio
If your child’s name is NOT listed below, please bring a SIGNED School Verification form, Tournament Verification form (below) and an ORIGINAL & COPY birth certificate to Bradley Field on Tuesday, April 30.
PLAYERS ALREADY VERIFIED
Below is the list of players from our AAA, Intermediate, and Juniors Divisions for whom we have sufficient proofs of residency and birth certificates that Lisa LaPage, District 32, has signed from last year and DO NOT need to come on APRIL 30. These players still need to turn in an All Star Commitment Letter to their Manager by Saturday, April 27.