Congratulations to our 2023 All-Stars!
Juan Pablo Bidart
First step to be eligible to participate in All Stars is to turn in the All Star Commitment Letter linked below to your manager by Sat, April 22nd. Your manager will collect these and turn them into the Division Director. The letter has all of the possible All Star dates (subject to change). If you do not turn in a Commitment Letter, the league will assume that you are not interested and will not be included in the selection process.
1) Monday, April 24th from 5:30 – 6:30pm at Bradley Field is the ONLY day for Document Verification by District 32 – and you must have your documents verified by the District in order to be eligible for All Star consideration. Board Members from Coronado Little League CAN NOT verify documents for All Stars, ONLY a District 32 representative can, so if you want to participate in All-Stars PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS DAY.
2) To be eligible for all-stars, each player needs to present to the district;
- ORIGINAL AND COPY of birth certificate (the district will verify the original and return it to you, we will keep the copy)
- Player Verification Form – attached
- School Verification Form or Three Proofs of Residency (see Player Verification Form for acceptable proofs of residency).
If your child’s name is listed below, they have been verified by the district in prior years and DO NOT need to come on April 24th to be verified, but STILL need to submit a Commitment Letter stating interest in participating in All Stars. If your child’s name is NOT listed below, and they are interested in participating in All Stars, please bring the above listed documents to BRADLEY FIELD on Monday, April 24th between 5:30-6:30. If we don’t have all the documents listed above your child will not be included on the All Star Ballot.
Please note that completing the All Star Documentation process and submitting the All Star commitment letter DOES NOT guarantee a spot on an All Star roster, it simply puts the player in position to be selected. These are steps to be eligible for selection and the selection process will begin for the CLL All Star teams for baseball within the upcoming weeks. Each All Star team will consist of at least 12 players per team.
~ All Players on every team will have the opportunity to vote for 7 players in their division. Players will be instructed to vote on players based on their ability level and who they think is most deserving to represent their division for CLL in All Stars. Parents, Coaches and other teammates are not allowed input on individual player ballots. The top 7 players voted in in each division will be automatically added to their respective All Star team. The ballots will be distributed, collected and tallied by the Division Directors.
~ All division managers will meet and select the remaining number of players necessary to fill the roster, in addition to the kids that were voted onto the team by their peers.
~ The All Star Team Manager for each team, with input and approval from the CLL Executive Board of Directors, will be allowed to select additional players to complete the roster as they wish, but are not required to roster more than 12 players.
~ The CLL Executive BOD reserves the right to move players based on the apparent need of each division.
~The All Star managers will be approved by the CLL Executive BOD prior to the teams being announced.
Below is the list of players for whom we have sufficient proof of residency and birth certificates that Lisa LaPage from District 32 has signed from last year and Do NOT need to come on APRIL 24th.
Nicolo De Santi
If you have ANY questions about All Stars, please contact our league’s Player Agent, Greg West, at email@example.com