2022 little league REGISTRATION is open!
Coronado Little League 2022 Spring Season is STILL OPEN! Our FINAL Document Day is Wednesday, Jan 12. Please do NOT come to Document Verification Day unless your child is already registered.
- Player quotas have been set for each of the divisions (except for T-Ball) and once those quotas have been met, later registrants will go onto a waiting list. We need to know as soon as possible how many players and teams we are going to have in each division so that we can select managers, develop calendars, and order the proper number of uniforms and amount of equipment. It is important that you get your child registered today!
- Player registration will not be complete until documents have been verified. If registration is NOT complete, players cannot be assessed or placed on a team.
- FINAL Document Verification Day is Wednesday, January 12 (5 – 6:30PM) at the garage of 530 C Avenue (in same alley as the VFW).
The documents needed on Document Verification Day are:
- Birth Certificate (we just need to see it, we don’t need to keep it)
- (3) Proofs of Residency (or School Enrollment form if not a resident; we just need to see them, we don’t need to keep them)
- Player Medical Release
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Application
- ASSESSMENT DAY will be held on Saturday, January 22 at Bradley Field. Make sure to plan ahead. Your child must be assessed in order to be placed on a team. [NOTE: There is no Assessment Day for T-Ball.]
Please refer to the Official Little League age chart below to verify what age division your child should register for. Please take note of the documents needed on Document Verification Day. We are so excited for the 2022 season…register online today!
PROOF OF RESIDENCE