Registration for the 2018 Spring Season is open! We are looking forward to a great season of baseball. Boy and girls ages 4-15 are eligible to play. Please review the age chart in the link below to determine the league age for your child. Please note:
- Player quotas have been set for each of the divisions (except for T-Ball) and once those quotas have been met, later registrants will go onto a waiting list. We need to know early how many players and teams we are going to have in each division so that we can select coaches, develop calendars, and order the proper number of uniforms and equipment. It is important register your child as soon as possible.
- There is an early bird discount of $20 if you register before November 30. Register online today!
- DOCUMENT DAY: Our second Document Day will be held Sunday, December 10, 2017 from 11AM – 1PM at Bradley Field. No player’s registration will be complete until the documents have been verified. If the registration is NOT complete, they cannot be assessed or placed on a team. Please bring the following to document day to finalize registration: an original birth certificate, passport, or military ID (for age verification only, we do not need to keep it); 3 proofs of residency (verification only, we do not need to keep them); completed medical release form; signed Code of Conduct; Volunteer Form (if you plan on volunteering).
- ASSESSMENT DAY will be held on Saturday, January 20, 2018 at Tidelands Park. Please, PLAN AHEAD! Your child must be assessed in order to be placed on a team. [NOTE: There is no Assessment Day for T-Ball.]
- There is a $40 concession “buy out fee.” This is for the AA, AAA, Intermediate, and Junior Divisions only. If you agree to pay the buy out fee, you do not have to work the concession stand during the spring season.